In today’s marketplace, it’s not just enough to save money on your freight costs. Companies also want to know that they are getting the most for their money by finding a logistics provider that can provide a wide array of value-added services, and lower their transportation costs.
The following are core services that we provide:
- Shipment Management & Dispatching
- Non-Compliance Management
- Premium Freight Management
- Freight Consolidation
- Track & Trace Management
- Claims Management
- Returns Management
- Freight Bill Audit and Payment
- BOL & Label System
- Commodity Management
- Customized Management Reports (Daily / Weekly / Monthly)
- Automated Shipment Status Alerts
- Small Parcel Negotiations / Auditing / Payment
- Carrier Rate Negotiations
- Carrier Selection & Performance Management
- Warehousing / Order Fulfillment
JLS wants to be your “one stop shop” to your supply chain. Below are some key value-added services that we can provide to your organization:
- Centralized Routing Center for all customer locations
- Dedicated Logistics Coordinator & CAT Team
- Dedicated 800 Routing Center Number
- Carrier Dispatching
- Daily Cost Report for all shipments
- Weekly Invoicing
- Accrual Reporting
- Non-Compliance Reporting
- Mode Optimization
- Pool Distribution
- Online Tools (Quotes, Tracking, Shipping, Transits and Reports)
- Automated Shipment Status Alerts
- Purchase Order Instructions
- Routing Guide Management
- General Ledger Account Coding
- Freight Bill Cost Allocation
- Small Parcel Auditing
- BOL / Label Creation
- 24 / 7 / 365 Routing Center Availability
JLS has access to 400,000 square feet of warehouse space in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana. We perform the following functions for our clients:
- Order Fulfillment
- Cross Docking
- Container Stripping
- Quality Control & Inspection
- Warehouse & Inventory Management
Reach Further With Increased Shipment Visibility
- Handle customer order status inquiries in one call by having shipment information at your fingertips.
- Confirm date & time that an urgent order has delivered to your customer.
- Manage your open purchase orders and ETA dates to your inventory levels.
- Ensure that vendors are meeting shipment expectations with date and time stamp status changes.
- Web-based system allows access to eTrack while on the road to follow up on any customer inquiries while traveling.
At JLS, we take a proactive approach to exceed customer expectations. Our clients have total shipment visibility of their supply chain throughout the transportation process with their providers. The JLS eTrack system allows clients to view shipments in transit from pick-up through delivery.
Bill & Service Audit - Small Parcell
If your company does not perform an electronic audit on every small parcel invoice, you are grossly overpaying your carrier(s). Jarrett Logistics Systems ensures each UPS, FedEx & DHL invoice is correct. Using proprietary software, we conduct a 42 point audit on your behalf to catch late shipments and freight billing errors.
Four major benefits to using our small parcel audit solution.
- Reduced Administrative Expenses: Companies auditing freight bills in-house are using costly employee resources to ensure carrier invoices are correct. Furthermore, a manual audit simply cannot uncover the billing errors and service failures that a highly programmed electronic audit identifies. Our service will eliminate unnecessary man hours currently allocated to these tasks and produce greater results.
- Data Management / Reporting: Jarrett Logistics Systems will process and consolidate the raw data from your invoices into meaningful reports enabling your company to better analyze and review your shipping characteristics. Our reports allow customers to review detailed shipping information on demand.
- Audit Savings: Each invoice processed is audited both electronically and by a professional auditor. Jarrett Logistics Systems, on average, saves companies 2-6% of their total small parcel spend by identifying all eligible refund opportunities. We will also manage the refund claims on your company’s behalf.
- Customized Solutions: Upon request, Jarrett Logistics Systems can create customer specific solutions, including complex and extensive General Ledger (GL) coding.
Our 42 point audit includes
- Additional Handling Fees
- Air Residential Delivery
- Address Correction Charges
- Damaged Shipments
- Declared Value Charge
- Delivery Area Surcharge (Commercial)
- Delivery Area Surcharge (Residential)
- Delivery Confimation Response
- Delivery confirmation - Signature Required
- Dimension Weight Accuracy
- Duplicate Airbill
- Duplicate Invoice
- Early AM Out of Territory
- Early AM Premium
- Fuel Surcharge
- Ground Residential Differential
- Hazardous Materials Surcharge Air
- Hazardous Materials - Ground
- Holiday Exceptions
- Inaccessible Dangerous Goods
- Incorrect incentives (Discounts)
- Incorrect Published Rates
- Incorrectly Billed Collect Shipments
- Incorrectly Billed 3rd Party Shipments
- Large Package Surcharges
- Late Delivery
- Late Payment Fees
- Lost Packages
- Manifest not Shipped
- Minimum Charges
- No Proof of Delivery
- Pickup Charges
- Residential Delivery Charges
- Saturday Delivery Charges
- Saturday Pickup Charges
- UPS Returns Plus: 1 Pickup Attempt
- UPS Returns Plus: Call Tag
- UPS Returns: P & M Return Label
- Verbal Confirmation of Delivery
- Weekly Rolling Average (Contract)
- Weekly Service Charge
Let Jarrett Logistics Systems manage your parcel audit. Our fee is contingency based, meaning we only share in the ACTUAL cost savings produced by our service. We will reduce your shipping expenses and save you time.